5th Generation of the World-renowned FluoroMax Benchtop Steady State & Lifetime Spectrofluorometer – 30 years of innovation and improvement…
The FluoroMax® Plus Series of steady state & lifetime spectrofluorometers, is the culmination of decades of HORIBA’s industry-leading experience in development of the highest level of spectrofluorometer performance in a convenient, affordable, easy-to-use benchtop model. The FluoroMax Plus, with its exquisite, optically perfect, all reflective optics, combined with photon counting detection, and multitude of accessories, provides the best sensitivity and versatility of any tabletop spectrofluorometer.
The FluoroMax Plus can be enhanced to suit a broad range of luminescence experiments, with a variety of optional accessories to expand capabilities and performance, as follows.
• An affordable LN-cooled NIR InGaAs detector for spectral detection to 1,700 nm
• Enhanced TCSPC fluorescence lifetime detectors for very short (down to 25 ps) lifetime measurements
• Extended NIR PMTs for spectral and TCSPC detection to 1,700 nm
• PLQY integrating spheres
• Phosphorescence pulsed light source and detection
• Automated microwell plate reader for high sample throughput
• Fluorescence microscopy, including PL mapping
The FluoroMax Plus is ideal for measuring solid and liquid samples, with high throughput screening, cryogenic or elevated temperatures, absolute quantum yields, microliter volumes, stopped flow mixing or titration, and even micron scale measurements using microscopes. With the most extensive list of accessories, the FluoroMax Plus offers unparalleled flexibility to meet all of your lab’s experimental needs.
• Research Level Performance
• Enhanced Modularity
• Perfect for any Application!
With thousands operating in universities and research labs around the world, the FluoroMax Plus is
considered the reference benchtop steady state & lifetime spectrofluorometer. The FluoroMax Series has proven itself to be
perfect for demanding steady state, time-resolved, TCSPC, PLQY and NIR luminescence needs