Optics to deliver the finest analysis
The Metavision-10008X sets a new standard in analytical capabilities with its revolutionary multi-optics design, making use of cutting-edge detectors and custom-designed gratings for unparalleled performance. This advanced system employs optical emission spectroscopy (OES) across the spectrum from 118-800 nm, and its entire optical system is hermetically sealed and thermally stabilized to maintain a low temperature. These features ensure exceptional stability and minimize thermal noise, resulting in unmatched performance standards.
On the UV side, the Metavision-10008X’s unique design and components optimize detection for even the most challenging elemental lines, such as Hydrogen (H) and Oxygen (O), delivering high precision and low detection limits. Moreover, the optics design extends to cover elements like Potassium (K) on the Visible side. Throughout the entire wavelength range, careful selection and design of detectors, cards, and applications guarantee single and even sub-ppm limits for trace elements, making the Metavision-10008X the ultimate OES system for comprehensive elemental analysis.
The fully CMOS/CCD architecture of the Metavision-10008X allows it to be the only OES system truly covering the entire spectrum from 118-800 nm. This comprehensive coverage enables the system to offer a full feature-set, including low detection limits, gaseous element analyses, and time-resolved spectroscopy. With its groundbreaking technology and remarkable analytical capabilities, the Metavision-10008X sets a new benchmark in optical emission spectroscopy, meeting the diverse needs of researchers and analysts across various industries.
Key advantages of Metal Power’s stationary / benchtop Optical Emission Spectrometers (OES)
– Fully digital current-controlled source on every model
– Latest generation ultra-high-resolution CMOS / CCD detectors
– Nitrogen analysis capability on every model (in low alloy steels too!)
– Most advanced applications suite with plethora of unique features
– Noise-free clear-spectra for exceptional performance with class-leading low detection limits across models
– User-friendly, icon-driven operating software suite
– Full spectral analysis across the wavelength span
– Optimal line selection and separation
– Extremely rapid stabilization period
– Single-sample re-standardisation
– Pre-loaded as well as user-defined libraries for Grades and/or CRMs
– Statistical Process Control (SPC)
– Class-leading accuracy and precision
Other Stationary / Benchtop Optical Emission Spectrometers available from Metal Power include:
MV-1008i3 designed to deliver high performance at low detection limits without compromising on economy. Capable of analysing 55+ elements across ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys and with low to single and even sub-ppm limits of detection for each, this spectrometer is ideal for a wide range of quality-conscious users.
MV-1008i offers rapid and precise analysis of 35+ elements for ferrous and non ferrous applications of pure metals and alloys. The MV-1008i delivers limits as low as 15 ppm for Carbon and 10 ppm for Sulphur in steels, and Nitrogen down to 20 ppm.
MOSS epitomises Metal Power’s commitment to ensuring that every company should be able to afford quality. The path-breaking MOSS is smaller than a laptop and the lightest OES ever. Hardware and applications are fully modular, making it the most compact, scalable and yet powerful entry-level OES in the world – by a significant margin.