Innovative optics unlocking higher value
The dual-optics system on the Metavision-1008i optical emission spectrometer, was the first to utilise Metal Power’s patented D-Scan optics system. Leveraging this technology, the Metavision-1008i doubles detector resolution and improves detection limits, precision and accuracy multi-fold over conventional optical designs. The D-Scan system reduces costs as well, delivering tremendous value. The optical system spans a wide range of wavelengths with complete spectral coverage ensuring that 35+ elements are analysed in standard factory calibrations across metals and alloys.
Key advantages of Metal Power’s stationary / benchtop Optical Emission Spectrometer (OES)
– Fully digital current-controlled source on every model
– Latest generation ultra-high-resolution CMOS / CCD detectors
– Nitrogen analysis capability on every model (in low alloy steels too!)
– Most advanced applications suite with plethora of unique features
– Noise-free clear-spectra for exceptional performance with class-leading low detection limits across models
– User-friendly, icon-driven operating software suite
– Full spectral analysis across the wavelength span
– Optimal line selection and separation
– Extremely rapid stabilization period
– Single-sample re-standardisation
– Pre-loaded as well as user-defined libraries for Grades and/or CRMs
– Statistical Process Control (SPC)
– Class-leading accuracy and precision
Other Stationary / Benchtop Optical Emission Spectrometer’s available from Metal Power include:
MV-10008X designed to offer the highest level of accuracy and precision at extremely low limits of detection. Capable of analysing just about every element possible and with single and sub-ppm limits of detection for each.
MV-1008i3 designed to deliver high performance at low detection limits without compromising on economy. Capable of analysing 55+ elements across ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys and with low to single and even sub-ppm limits of detection for each, this spectrometer is ideal for a wide range of quality-conscious users.
MOSS epitomises Metal Power’s commitment to ensuring that every company should be able to afford quality. The path-breaking MOSS is smaller than a laptop and the lightest OES ever. Hardware and applications are fully modular, making it the most compact, scalable and yet powerful entry-level OES in the world – by a significant margin.