The Metavision-1008i3 is an advanced optical emission spectrometer, designed to offer both exceptional analytical capabilities and ease of service and maintenance. Its fully modular construction optimizes the isolation of sub-systems, providing dual advantages of minimizing interference and noise while allowing straightforward access for maintenance and servicing. Engineers can easily and independently access each system for servicing, while operators can perform routine maintenance tasks effortlessly.
Additionally, the thoughtful design ensures that no sub-system is at risk during any activity, including cleaning and changing of any consumables. This combination of cutting-edge technology and user-friendly serviceability makes the Metavision10008i3 a reliable and efficient optical emission spectrometer, meeting the needs of both technical experts and operators alike.
Key advantages of Metal Power’s stationary / benchtop Optical Emission Spectrometers (OES)
– Fully digital current-controlled source on every model
– Latest generation ultra-high-resolution CMOS / CCD detectors
– Nitrogen analysis capability on every model (in low alloy steels too!)
– Most advanced applications suite with plethora of unique features
– Noise-free clear-spectra for exceptional performance with class-leading low detection limits across models
– User-friendly, icon-driven operating software suite
– Full spectral analysis across the wavelength span
– Optimal line selection and separation
– Extremely rapid stabilization period
– Single-sample re-standardisation
– Pre-loaded as well as user-defined libraries for Grades and/or CRMs
– Statistical Process Control (SPC)
– Class-leading accuracy and precision
Other Stationary / Benchtop Optical Emission Spectrometers available from Metal Power include:
MV-10008X designed to offer the highest level of accuracy and precision at extremely low limits of detection. Capable of analysing just about every element possible and with single and sub-ppm limits of detection for each.
MV-1008i offers rapid and precise analysis of 35+ elements for ferrous and non ferrous applications of pure metals and alloys. The MV-1008i delivers limits as low as 15 ppm for Carbon and 10 ppm for Sulphur in steels, and Nitrogen down to 20 ppm.
MOSS epitomises Metal Power’s commitment to ensuring that every company should be able to afford quality. The path-breaking MOSS is smaller than a laptop and the lightest OES ever. Hardware and applications are fully modular, making it the most compact, scalable and yet powerful entry-level OES in the world – by a significant margin.