The QE Pro-Raman+ product family comprises preconfigured spectrometers for 532 nm, 638 nm or 785 nm Raman excitation.
Designed with gold-coated mirrors and a back-thinned FFT-CCD detector, QE Pro-Raman spectrometers offer a low noise floor even at long integration times. The ability to deliver sharp peaks from weak Raman signals makes QE Pro-Raman spectrometers an excellent choice for Raman analysis of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, illicit drugs, explosives and organic materials.
The 785 nm Raman excitation option — the QE Pro-Raman+ — has optical bench enhancements that provide even greater sensitivity, giving users the ability to detect even weaker Raman signatures.
- Portable – small footprint, light weight, fiber optic-based spectrometer
- Sensitive – high quantum efficiency optical design
- Powerful – signal-to-noise ratio of >1000:1 (single acquisition)
- Stable – cooled detector allows low light detection and extremely long integration times
QE Pro Raman+ Setups
The QE Pro Raman+ can be used with Raman lasers, probes, SERS substrates and sample holders as a complete system.
- Detect weaker, elusive Raman signatures
- 3x sensitivity improvement enables faster measurements
- Low noise electronics and detector cooling push limits of detection even lower
|Raman Excitation Wavelength||Raman Shift||Resolution||Example Applications|
|532 nm||4429 cm-1||23 cm-1||Inorganic materials analysis|
|638 nm||2820 cm-1||12 cm-1||Biomedical applications, trace analysis of pesticides and explosives|
|785 nm||3002 cm-1||14 cm-1||General purpose use, chemical identification, organics analysis|
|830 nm||2311 cm-1||13 cm-1||Biochemical analysis, applications requiring suppression of fluorescence signal|
|1064 nm||2400 cm-1||15 cm-1||Pigment-rich materials and tissue analysis|
depends on the Raman probe and laser that are used. A typical starting point for such
setups is 150 cm-1, which relates to the width of the laser line filter used in the probe.