Wasatch Photonics, have built a team that understands the needs of OEM customers, and a spectrometer bench that exceeds them. Their OEM Raman spectrometers are robust, compact, and easy to integrate, yet deliver the same outstanding sensitivity of the standard laboratory instruments. Their transmission optical bench is designed with diffraction-limited optics, achieving an optimum balance of throughput and resolution across the fingerprint range, with alignment that remains stable across temperature and in the harshest environments. Consistency, reliability, and value are key when you’re designing a product to be built in volume and deployed in the real world, and Wasatch deliver – in performance, in expertise, and in the quality of their service.
OEM Raman Spectrometers
- Off-the-shelf spectrometer module
- Add your own laser & sample optics
- Ask for WP-785XM-R-S-25-OEM
SPECTROMETER + LASER MODULE
- Spectrometer + laser on baseplate
- 450 mW multimode laser
- Integrate with your own optics/probe
- Ask for WP-785XM-R-IL-S-25-OEM
FULLY INTEGRATED MODULE
- Integrated spectrometer, laser & probe
- 450 mW multimode laser
- Field-replaceable laser design
- Ask for WP-785XM-R-ILP-25-OEM
Collect More Light. Keep More Light. Detect More Light.
This may sound simple, but it’s the driving force behind all we do – because it makes for good spectroscopy. Starting with the proprietary volume phase holographic (VPH) gratings on which the company was founded, we’ve designed a spectrometer that maximizes efficiency at every step. By keeping more light in the optical path, we reduce stray light within the bench, thus increasing signal while reducing noise.
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT:
- Collect more light – We use a high NA (low f/#) spectrometer input, which captures more light from the sample. Our user-configurable probes have been designed to match, and come with compatible fibers to maximize light collection.
- Keep more light – At the heart of each spectrometer is one of our own VPH transmission gratings, offering high efficiency over broad bandwidths with little polarization sensitivity and minimal scatter. This allows us to use a Littrow configuration for a small footprint, easier alignment, and less temperature sensitivity. The transmission-based design also preserves symmetry to ensure better focusing of light onto the detector plane, and allows the use of custom AR-coated lens systems to reduce aberrations to below the diffraction limit – keeping every possible photon.
- Detect more light – We scour the market for the best detectors, looking for low noise, excellent sensitivity, and fast data readout. We offer a choice of detectors to meet a variety of application and use-case needs, from small, cost-effective, uncooled detectors for rapid handheld measurements to premium, ultra-cooled detectors for research (and everything in between!).
HERE’S WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- Capture brief phenomena, even at low light levels
- Minimise laser exposure for delicate samples
- Significantly reduce your measurement time
Faster acquisition rates:
- Better spatial resolution in 2D scanning applications
- Ideal for rapid process monitoring, product scanning
- Allows increased averaging to maximize S:N
Lower limit of detection:
- Detect illicit materials at trace levels in surface residues
- Identify banned substances & contaminants on or in foods
- Develop quantitative models down to low concentration